Sunday, October 21, 2012

Romney Rejected

If a major press medium in Mitt Romney's own Utah has rejected him, why should the American people vote for him? (Poll) http://mscyprah.newsvine.com/_news/2012/10/21/14593817-if-a-major-press-medium-in-mitt-romneys-own-utah-has-rejected-him-why-should-the-american-people-vote-for-him-poll

Pretty bad for Mitt. I'm not sure it's all that meaningful except that this is a major media player in Mormon territory and generally Mormons stick together and support each other (no I'm Catholic-- full disclosure).

I do agree with their reasoning. It's just hard to pin Mitt down, even if he IS a politician. I'd like to see both parties genuinely move toward the center, but I'm afraid there's a rich conservative in Mitt who just doesn't care about the 47% or 99% of us.